Peter Bonner & Co was established in Lewisham over 25 years ago and has practiced in criminal law across South East London and Kent throughout this time.
We aim to offer all our clients the highest levels of advice and representation at all levels from the Police Station, Magistrates’ and Crown Courts to the Court of Appeal.
At Peter Bonner & Co we will advise you of your rights, prepare you for your Court appearance and explain the Court procedures so you understand what’s happening. In Court we’ll defend your case clearly and strongly to give you the best possible outcome. We regularly appear in Magistrates’ Court and Crown Court. We act for both legally aided and privately funded across the whole range of offences, including:
- Homicide – murder, attempted murder, manslaughter
- Sexual offences – rape, sexual assault, indecent images
- Robbery, burglary & blackmail
- Prohibited weapons – misuse, unlawfully obtain or possess an offensive weapon or explosive
- Acts intended to cause injury – from common assault to wounding or inflicting grievous bodily harm
- Theft – including theft from retail premises, receiving or handling the proceeds of crime, theft of intellectual property
- Illegal drug offences – possession, cultivation or possession with intent to supply controlled drugs
- Public order offences – disorderly conduct, criminal intent, riot and affray, alcohol and tobacco offences, offensive language or behaviour, cruelty to animals
- Fraud offences – including forgery of documents and fraud by false representation
- Property damage – graffiti, arson and explosion
- Dangerous or negligent acts endangering persons – driving under the influence of alcohol or other substances, dangerous or negligent driving
- Threatening behaviour – including harassment and stalking
- Traffic and vehicle offences – including drink driving, driving without a licence, driving offences
Contact us to talk to an experienced criminal solicitor in Lewisham.